Cristobal is Heading Towards Wisconsin
ARE YOU READY??
The rain is coming, and we are prepared to help the community! While we may be inundated with work, here are some things you can do to mitigate the situation by yourself until we arrive.
Here are some do's and don'ts for when the storm rolls in
- Take a deep breathe, everything will be okay
- Get the source of the loss fixed. Ensure that no more water will come in is huge, we do not want to have round 2 of flooding in the basement.
- Contact your insurance company to see if you are covered
- Remove excess water by either mopping or blotting.
- Move personal contents to higher ground (even those memorabilia items)
- Do not panic, we are professionals and can help restore what is possible.
- Check out our website to see how we have dried out hardwood floors, basements, etc
- Do not use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
Call us at 262-332-7044. We are open and have crews on call 24/7!
*Photo taken from Milwaukee Journal Sentinel*